BENCHMARK S3 – Incomparable
The BENCHMARK S3 by DESMA is a vertical machine featuring a totally new design. An impressive package of technical features - such as ServoGear, ActiveFeed, PlastControl, QuickLockQuickLock and the FIFO-Advanced injection moulding unit - definitely sets new standards.
The new 19“ DRC 2020 HT visualisation unit features the Haptic-Touch innovation, opening the door to many new possibilities. The service-friendly covering offers integrated vapour extraction and much reduced noise generation – thanks to the new ServoGear-hydraulics – together with the improved overall ergonomics: all adding up to significantly lower stresses on the operator.
For eyes and ears
Sharp lines, excellent accessibility, carefully thought-out and designed conduit arrangement in conjunction with an innovative design and robust overall construction offer the best platform for a long machine life in tough production environments.
For us, delivering reliability for the future by way of efficient state-of-the-art drive technologies in conjunction with perfect ease of operation is a commitment: in line with the spirit of the successful BENCHMARK-series.
Summary of advantages
- Energy saving drive thanks to ServoGear hydraulics
- Significant reductions in noise emission
- Much improved positioning accuracy of all hydraulic movements
- Simple machine operation thanks to 19” Haptic-Touch screen with new intuitive user interface
- FlexInterlock allows freely programmable core puller lockings
- Further improved stroke ratios
- FIFO-Advanced injection unit for even better injection precision
- Combination options with large silicone stuffing systems
- ActiveFeed for more reliable feed of material strips of larger dimensions
- Footprint reduced by 10 %
- Up to 50 % further improved injection accuracy thanks to PlastControl
- Swivelling screw cylinder unit for simplified material change
- High-speed mould change thanks to QuickLock system
- New covering for improved accessibility for servicing
- Hydraulic lines almost totally ducted to reduce maintenance costs
- Integrated extraction option for vapours and satisfying overall design
Other vertical injection moulding machines
ZO machine series
- Ergonomic machine overall design
- Generally low working height
- Fully hydraulic clamping system