The most ergonomic vertical machines of the BENCHMARK series have achieved the highest marks in all areas. Thus DESMA has set new standards in the processing of elastomers. Even large machines sized up to 10,000 kN of clamping force are easy to operate, because the vertical BENCHMARK machines are accessible without pits, ladders or platforms.
The BENCHMARK machine series has so far been holding an unrivalled position in its class, since over the past decades there has not been any other machine manufacturer but DESMA who was able to integrate such a large number of advantages into one machine.
Users of the BENCHMARK vertical machines of DESMA are also optimally prepared for future market requirements. Hundreds of injection moulding machines of this series are worldwide in operation and demonstrate their success every day.
Facts about the BENCHMARK machine series:
- user-friendly working heights from 750 mm to 900 mm (floor - upper surface of the heating platen)
- very good access to the material intake
- minimum overall height of the machine
- fully hydraulic clamping system with automated mould height adjustment
- long opening strokes
- an extremely deflection resistant and large clamping unit
World record: The biggest BENCHMARK injection moulding machine comes across as second to none in its compactness.
The vertical injection moulding machine D 968.1000 ZO B 900 completes the BENCHMARK machine series upwards. DESMA offers the biggest vertical machine of this series with clamping forces ranging from 2,500 kN to 11,000 kN (pressure increased). A machine with a working height of 900 mm and injection volumes up to 22,900 cm³ having such compact dimensions is unique.
A few years ago it was still highly difficult to operate conventional 4,000 kN machines. Now the operation of a 10,000 kN BENCHMARK machine has become very easy as well.
According to the clamping force size, the opening strokes are extraordinarily long. The fully hydraulic BENCHMARK clamping system ensures additionally a very high stability of the clamping unit. This new development is of course fitted with the latest protective covering that provides maximum flexibility in the event of conversions or upgrades. This big machine excels also at its compact external dimensions.
The performance characteristics of the big machine of the BENCHMARK series:
- maximum injection volume: 22,900 cm3
- working height floor/upper surface of heating platen: 900 mm
- maximum opening stroke: 1,030 mm
- maximum clamping force: 11,000 kN
- clearance between heating platens: 1,230 mm