Are the most important preconditions satisfied for funding ESF-cofinanced qualification courses for recipients of short-time working allowances? To satisfy the most important funding conditions, all of the questions listed below must be answered with “yes”!
1. Is this a qualification measure for recipients of short-time working allowances?
2. Is the applicant the employer of the business in which short-time working allowances are paid pursuant to SGB III (Social Security Statute Book)?
3. Is the qualification measure being carried out for persons receiving short-time working allowances pursuant to the Social Security Statute Book (SGB III), and who have no need for any further training in the sense of SGB III?
4. Can the qualification requirements for the employees be justified?
5. Is there a guarantee that participation at the qualification measure does not stand in the way of return to full-time employment or an increase in working hours?
6. Does the training organization have the necessary authorizations?
7. Does the qualification measure end within the period over which the short-time working allowance is being paid?
8. Are male and female equality and non-discrimination aspects observed?
DESMA continuously runs training courses in its own training center. In addition to free basic training courses by experienced technicians, DESMA also provides a detailed training program with theoretical and practical components. Employees are regularly trained here to make sure they are always completely up-to-date and able to satisfy complex customer requirements.
Training courses on various subjects such as control, hydraulics, electrics and process engineering customized to client requirements enable detailed knowledge on specific aspects of DESMA injection moulding machines to be acquired. In the quiet surroundings of the lecture rooms, competent instructors first explain the material using a range of media specially prepared to optimize the learning process.
The detailed training manuals are specially prepared for each course and include space for the participants to add their own comments. This enables the subjects dealt with in the courses to be accessed quickly, as well as to be looked at in greater detail when required.
In the practical part of the course, the trainers demonstrate exercises for independent repetition by the participants. This enables uncertainties to be identified and appropriate help to be given. The DESMA training team also carries out a final test if requested. Participants who pass the test receive a state-approved certificate.
Courses can also take place at the client’s location, even outside of Europe. DESMA can guarantee reasonable travel costs because it has trainers in the USA, India and China.
Detailed information is available in our latest training catalogue 2011 (see above). Please call Mrs Schilling who will be happy to give you advice on all aspects of the DESMA training courses.
Secretariat Customer Care Service / Training
Phone +49 (0) 7463 834-176
Fax +49 (0) 7463 834 -195